What Information Do We Collect
The data we collect from our users are; last name and first name(s), address data, phone number(s), email address, IP address, location data, language preferences and information about your actitivies on our website.
When We Collect Information
How We Use Your Information
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
• To improve our website in order to better serve you,
• To allow us to serve you better in responding to customer requests,
• To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products,
• To follow up with them after correspondence (email or phone inquiries),
• To evaluate job applications through our website.
How We Protect Your Information
We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards.
We only provide articles and information. We never ask for credit card numbers.
We use an SSL certificate.
• We only provide articles and information. We never ask for personal or private information like names, email addresses, or credit card numbers.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personal information.
We have implemented the following:
• Demographics and Interests Reporting,
• Contact Form through Third Party Application.
We, along with third-party vendors such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.